Monday, June 2, 2014

6.2.14: T.O.D.

Hey guys! So I've decided that I'm going to do a spin off of "Writes by Ris" and start another blog titled, "Wears by Ris." It's going to cover a lot more (Fashion, Make-up, DIY, Health and Fitness, etc), but don't worry, there'll be a tab that'll take you right to Writes by Ris so you can still read all the crazy things that pop into my head.
It's still a work in progress but be on the lookout for it :) I’ll post a link on here when it’s ready!
I also have more good news: I GOT AN INTERNSHIP!!! YAY! But here's a little treat for all you readers: my internship is in the city so get ready for hundreds (wishful thinking!) of "Train Talks" posts!
For those of you who don't know what a train talks post actually is, basically I'll pick someone on the train and observe them for a little bit and then make up a story about what I think their life is like, where they work, etc.
Attached are my first two train talks posts so you guys can get the gist of what I'm saying (They’re pretty old so my writing is meh…):

1. http://writesbyris.blogspot.com/2013/06/61413-traintalks.html


2. http://writesbyris.blogspot.com/2013/06/61613-train-talks.html


No comments:

Post a Comment