Wednesday, April 30, 2014

4.30.14: T.O.D.

            As I sit here at my laptop typing my fourth paper of the week, inspiration struck and something kind of rose inside of me…so, naturally, I figured that I’d share it.
            I’m hoping that maybe this little quote can help some of you guys in your hard times/when you’re taking your finals (can you tell it’s almost finals week for me?!).
Obviously because I came up with it, it’s tailored towards me but I hope that you guys are able to implement it in your own lives as well.

“I am a division one athlete. I am an honor roll student. I am independent and proud of it. I pride myself on my positive attitudes, looks, and efforts. I have been through more trials and challenges in my 20 years than most adults who have seen 40 years. I am a well-rounded, mature individual who has realized who she is and who she wants to be. I recognize that hard work, dedication, and drive are all needed to accomplish any and all tasks efficiently and well. There is no reason for me not be confident in every aspect of my life. I am enough. What I do is enough. If I miss something or I mess something up, it’s okay. I’m okay. I’m still enough. And because I’m confident, because I am enough, I deserve the best…only the best. The best is what I exude and what I work for every single day. But I also have to keep in mind that my best may be different from someone else’s best and no matter what, at the end of the day, I did what I was capable of and I did it well.”


I want you all to keep in mind, especially going into finals, that you are all enough. Prepare accordingly, prepare well, and I’m sure none of you will be disappointed. And if you get bad marks? You did your best. You prepared well and accordingly, the test was just really difficult. I promise that you’ll get the next one. Just don’t give up good habits or get discouraged because of a bad grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment