Tuesday, June 17, 2014

6.17.14: Updates/Train Talks


Okay, so I actually have some very good news! The first is that I have a post from Friday, the 13th, that's all nice and written and I just have to post it...I've been a little busy...But it's coming!
The second one is that I actually created a "train talks" post as well but that's still in editing. Getting "train talks" posts are a lot more difficult than I thought they'd be for a couple of reasons:
a)      I usually use to the train to catch up on sleep (commuting gets the best of you sometimes).
b) Since I'm commuting at the same time that everyone else is (Peak), everyone is pretty much doing the same thing (i.e. sleeping, reading, listening to music, etc).

c)      Sometimes people don’t like when you look at them for extended periods of time (but can you blame them? They don’t know I’m making up a story about them and they’re the star of the show).

So, anyway: Things are coming along. I’m now on my second week of my internship and that’ taking up all of my time (sorry blog!).

I’ll write again soon!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment