Sunday, November 10, 2013

11.10.13: Comfort above all else


Okay, so does anyone remember my “train talks” post about Belinda? And her bad shoes? Well, I’ve had a realization today: I am Belinda. As I was standing in line at Starbucks waiting for my medium hot white chocolate mocha, in my black dress with my makeup done, I was Belinda.
On my feet were none other than my brown Uggs. And you might be questioning, why were my Uggs, which didn’t match my outfit at all, on my feet?
Because I had to drive and I hate heels. Comfort always comes first. I’m assuming, for Belinda, it was some sort of the same thing. And just like Belinda, I got the same weird looks that I gave her.
So, Belinda, I’m sorry that I didn’t realize your value for comfort earlier and I salute you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment