Friday, November 22, 2013

11.22.13: Writing, burdens, and focus

I just want to write because its something that I'm good at. I write better than I speak. The Words come easier, but if I make a mistake, all I have to do is erase it. When my pen glides across the page, I feel at peace. It's the only thing in the world that ends up mattering. It's liberating. I'm free. The burdens fall off of my shoulders...
You break my focus. You always break my focus. You're the only one who can break my focus. You should take pride in that.
I catch your eye, but quickly look away, blushing and hiding my eyes back into my notebook. Back to work; back to writing. I have to get the burden's off my chest. Don't break my focus. You're my burden.

I'd like to dedicate this blog post to netflix for always giving me anything to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment