Friday, August 2, 2013

8.2.13: T.O.D.


Ohmahgerd. It.is.August (aka I go back to college soon...24 days to be exact)...But let's not talk about that just yet. I finally just got the keys to my new apartment so I'm obviously having a mental stress-down (breakdowns, in this current situation, does not apply because I haven't reverted to tears yet...just a lot of freaking out and me misplacing basically everything. Oh, and shopping. Because how else are you supposed to deal with stress? Shopping is a cure-all. Also, make-up. Because sometimes you just need to say, "hey, I'm pretty and all of this other stuff sucks but so what? Today, I'm just pretty." And trust me, sometimes getting myself together in the morning is a task in itself. La di da. Whatever. Okay. I should probably close these parentheses now). 
Well, now that I’ve taken up enough of your time with my rambling, here is my thought of the day:
The key to life is happiness but the key to happiness is love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment