Friday, August 2, 2013

8.2.13: 31 Heroes


Hey, Guys! Okay, so for those of you who read my blog on the reg (THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART IF YOU DO), you already know that I’m a D1 lacrosse player. For those of you who don’t read my blog on the reg, welcome to my blog! But anyway, like I mentioned, I play D1 lacrosse.
Contrary to popular belief, sometimes I hate working out. So, I’ve found a solution. CrossFit. It is very safe to say that I’m obsessed. Anyway, I know it’s a little bit short notice but tomorrow I will be taking part in an event that was designed to honor the 30 men and 1 dog that lost their lives on August 6, 2011.
The idea behind it is that they had to suffer for weeks and months on end and we only have to suffer for 31 minutes. It’s kind of a crossfitter’s tribute to the 31 fallen.
I’ve included the website below so you guys can get a little bit better of an understanding of what I’ll be doing tomorrow morning at 7:45am. My explanation wouldn’t do it justice.
Like I said, I know that it’s short notice but if you guys can find it in your hearts to donate; my gym, the families of these 31 heroes, and I would greatly appreciate it.
If I can even type after the workout tomorrow, I’ll report back.
Thank you so much to each and every one of you! Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment