Sunday, September 29, 2013

9.29.13: T.O.D. Time Management


So, today we’re going to talk about irresponsibility because that’s what 98% of college students are.
Granted, I am one…so maybe I don’t have the room to talk but it has recently come to my attention that the lack of responsibility has become greater and greater.
First of all, I’d like to further your knowledge on my background. I am part of six on-campus clubs and organizations, as well as a Division1 athlete, I also work as a student-volunteer in my athletic department and I babysit at least three nights a week.
With that being said, it PEEVES me when I hear someone tell me that they can’t come to work because “they have homework to do.” Let’s all be honest, it’s a Sunday; you don’t have any homework. Nor do you plan on doing any homework. We all know that you’re hung-over. We’re not stupid.
Also, it won’t make or break you to take two hours out of your day to come to work…maybe if this were finals week…But it’s not.
You signed up and gave a commitment and now you have other people, people like me, who you expect to cover your crap. Good looks, kids. Good looks.
Words can’t express my disappointment in these people. Learn to time-manage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment