Saturday, February 9, 2013

2.9.13: Family and Everyone in Between

You are you. And there are two types of people in the world: people who will drain you and people who will enhance you. You have to decide which to surround yourself with. I've been at both ends. I've seen both extremes. The people who drain you are dangerous because you don't realize that it's even happening. But before you know it, you're lazy and you're slacking and you're not wanting to do anything. You start to feel less and less like yourself and a sense of hopelessness sinks in. You start to feel as if you'll never get back to your real life.
And then at the other end of the spectrum, you have the ones that are there to enhance you. You will feel like a superhero. You'll feel as if you can do anything and you'll constantly be supported by these people. They'll be there for you through anything and support every action that you do no matter how ridiculous it may seem. They'll give you advice no matter what.
Everyone is given these kind of people at birth. I like to call them family. Some people are more fortunate than others and some are even so lucky that they find friends that they can call their second family.
I'd like to thank the people in my life who have been there to support me because without their help, there is no way that I''d been able to accomplish all that I do on a daily basis. Because of their constant love and support, instead of running away from opportunities for fear of it being too much for me, I now accept them with open arms because I know that I can handle anything that's thrown at me.
Thank you to everyone you loves and supports me through thick and think. You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment