Friday, December 14, 2012

12.14.12: TO.D.

Today America suffered a tragedy that didn't just affect the people directly involved, but everyone around the world. This incident is something that no one ever thought that they would have to deal with. There are now 27 dead in Connecticut with three left in the hospital. A mass stabbing in China left 22 dead. Our world isn't going to end because of a meteor shower or an explosion. Our world is going to end because virtually all of humanity is being lost. It is such a sad thought to think that our ultimate undoing will be thanks to our own self-destruction. I have everyone in my thoughts and prayers today.
My father taught me to be brave. My mother taught me to be smart. My brother taught me to laugh. My sister taught me how to play dress up/ My family taught me how to love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eThpyx8ouOc

No comments:

Post a Comment